The Department of Explosives is the administrative authority for questions relating to commercial explosives, flammables and unfired pressure vessels. It is an attached Department of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Government of Bangladesh. The Department of Explosives with its Head Office at Dhaka and it has 5(five) branch offices at Chittagong, Khulna, Rajshahi , Sylhet and Barisal. An Inspector of Explosives heads each branch office. The Department has a Testing Laboratory at Segunbagicha, Dhaka which provides testing facilities for explosives and different materials coming under the purview of the Acts and the Rules administered by the Department.
Visit website : http://www.explosives.gov.bd
- Monitoring, tuning & optimizing the network.
- Maintaining & Updating device configurations.
- Identify Network/ Hardware problems and solve.
- Network device inventory.
- Network Troubleshooting.
- Cable labeling & setup cable connector.
- Setup network LAN socket wall.
- Schedule checkup PC health.
- Solve Printing related issues.
- Synchronize/Tag PC IP/Serial/Name.